(12-21-2010 05:08 AM)xiphirx Wrote: 1) Make sure your catalyst center is up-to-date
Try running the game. If it doesn't work
2) Please notify us of any antivirus programs you have running
3) Update your .NET runtime to the latest if you do have an antivirus installed
1) My catalyst center is not up-to-date, but when I read the release notes for the latest driver on the ati website, it says it is not compatible with Switchable Graphics enabled notebooks using Intel chipsets. On the HP website, I have the latest driver that they have but it isn't up-to-date with the ati website's driver.
2) My only antivirus program is lavasoft's ad-aware.
3) I am not familiar with .NET runtime. Windows 7 says that my computer is up-to-date, but I can't find anything on my computer about .NET runtime. Could anyone give me directions on how to update it? Thanks.