Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] FRAGILE - EPISODE I - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] FRAGILE - EPISODE I (/thread-10351.html)

FRAGILE - EPISODE I - schmupper - 09-16-2011

[Image: 436ccc88_small_1.png]

This is my first attempt making a custom story. I will upload some screenshots here and then, and when the time come for betatesting the map I would need some assistance.

All the basic stuff i finished on the map,just some small adjustments and a bit more detail and it's done.
The construction of the maps is taking longer than I first thought, why? Well I added some new areas and some things taking longer than expected.
Currently I'm learning some basic scripting, if anybody know some good tutorials(except those on the wiki) send me a pm or post in the thread Angel

This custom story will focus alot on outside environments... well that's it Smile

I would really appreciate some criticism and feedback. Here's some random screenshots.

Indoor

Old Burnt Watchtower

House

8-4-4-1

Underground

Cellar

Soon I will put up a alpha/beta testmap for you, episode 1 itself contains 5 diffrent maps. Much outdoor, linear progress == Nope.

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - UnseenLegend ( NL ) - 09-16-2011

You Start to Make a Trailer

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - Dark Knight - 09-16-2011

circular stairs in the forest?
thats new Smile

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - Tenno - 09-17-2011

The screens look good, its also nice to see your focusing on outdoor environments instead of the classic castle setting Smile

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - schmupper - 09-17-2011

(09-16-2011, 08:15 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote: You Start to Make a Trailer
A trailer... I will consider that when the the visual part of the map is completly done. Should be able pull of a short one even through my videoediting experiences only come from old shitty counter-strike movies.
Any tip of good software?

Quote: circular stairs in the forest?
thats new [Image: smile.gif]
Hah Smile It will make sense with the story(hopefully)

Quote: The screens look good, its also nice to see your focusing on outdoor environments instead of the classic castle setting [Image: smile.gif]
Thanks! Yeah thought so myself, there is a lot of potential with outdoors I think. But those damned trees can be very annoying i you know what I mean. If anyone know the trick for that speak the truth and receive eternal honor Smile

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - UnseenLegend ( NL ) - 09-29-2011

(09-17-2011, 02:50 AM)schmupper Wrote:
(09-16-2011, 08:15 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote: You Start to Make a Trailer
A trailer... I will consider that when the the visual part of the map is completly done. Should be able pull of a short one even through my videoediting experiences only come from old shitty counter-strike movies.
Any tip of good software?
Maybe Vegas or vegas pro but its abit difficult or Adobe Premiere Elements

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - schmupper - 10-05-2011

(09-29-2011, 10:17 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote: Maybe Vegas or vegas pro but its abit difficult or Adobe Premiere Elements
Ah thanks Smile I think vegas will do.

Update: Uploaded some new screenshots and some info.

RE: FRAGILE - EPISODE I - nemesis567 - 10-07-2011

Avast detects your Screens as Malicious URLs.