Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[REQUEST] Need a team for my project :3 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [REQUEST] Need a team for my project :3 (/thread-11169.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Need a team for my project :3 - TheDavenia - 11-04-2011

Need a team for my project :3

I need a builder, scripter and maybe also a voice actor if needed

But yeah join if you'd like to cause i need help i will be mapping also a bit (not too much of an expect) but most of the time ill just be thinking of new stuff...

If you're in the team i will send you the ideas

Pretty pretty please? Angel

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - Kman - 11-04-2011

you're gonna have to give a lot more info if you want anyone to join...

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - TheDavenia - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 02:12 AM)kman Wrote: you're gonna have to give a lot more info if you want anyone to join...
like...?

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - Rcj8993 - 11-04-2011

im good with voice, what do you need?

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - TheDavenia - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 02:29 AM)Rcj8993 Wrote: im good with voice, what do you need?
Might contact you later if i need a voice actor sorry for late response

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - Kman - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 02:25 AM)TheDavenia Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 02:12 AM)kman Wrote: you're gonna have to give a lot more info if you want anyone to join...
like...?
what level of scripting/mapping experience you want the person to have, what the custom story is gonna be about, what you're trying to accomplish with your custom story, how long it will be. those are the main things, you might also want to post some screen shots to entice people to help you, because not to many people are gonna want to help you if they think this is just gonna be some average custom story.

Need a team for my project please! - TheDavenia - 11-04-2011

Topics merged

Need a team for my project please!
I got this really cool idea for a custom story, but I'm not going to explain it here because i don't want people to know what it's going to be about!
But yeah i need a builder, and a scripter and might need a voice actor later on.
Contact me on skype:
TheDavenia

RE: Need a team for my project please! - Giovanni Rosa - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 07:07 PM)TheDavenia Wrote: Need a team for my project please!
I got this really cool idea for a custom story, but I'm not going to explain it here because i don't want people to know what it's going to be about!
But yeah i need a builder, and a scripter and might need a voice actor later on.
Contact me on skype:
TheDavenia

I can help out! I can help out with things such as desicions, names, story, objectives, etc. I'm bad at scripting and level designing though. I'm currently working on my own project; A Dark Eternity. But I'll help you out! Smile

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - Giovanni Rosa - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 05:24 AM)kman Wrote:
like...?
what level of scripting/mapping experience you want the person to have, what the custom story is gonna be about, what you're trying to accomplish with your custom story, how long it will be. those are the main things, you might also want to post some screen shots to entice people to help you, because not to many people are gonna want to help you if they think this is just gonna be some average custom story.

I think he made it clear that he doesn't want to reveal the story plot...To be honest, I agree with him. Revealing pictures, or story will pretty much make the CS less exciting.

RE: Need a team for my project :3 - Arvuti - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 10:48 PM)Giovanni Rosa Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 05:24 AM)kman Wrote:
like...?

I think he made it clear that he doesn't want to reveal the story plot...To be honest, I agree with him. Revealing pictures, or story will pretty much make the CS less exciting.
yeah sure, one screenshot of a custom story ruins the whole CS and makes it less exciting.