Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? (/thread-11556.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - Urrah - 11-29-2011

A computer Smile hehe

Call me a coward but I need the lights on, playing completely in the dark would put me in therapy.

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - MooseTheScared - 11-30-2011

Lights on and my wife near me Smile

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - Need4Power - 12-01-2011

(11-28-2011, 03:43 PM)Fomzo Wrote: I can't play Amnesia without the lights OFF!
Tongue
Me too Tongue

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - Kein - 12-01-2011

Nice monitor.

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - LuckyBlackCatXIII - 12-02-2011

Though I still haven't bought myself I'd have to say (IF I HAD ONE) a mouse. My God playing the game again and the track pad is just killing me when it comes to throwing things.

But really everything else I don't need. Love making the atmosphere just right, ha ha!

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - mannen1338 - 12-02-2011

ofc its a Chocolate Big Grin

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - OptimusMX - 12-03-2011

I need earbuds when I play this. I cannot get into this game without them.

I also need my Theif Skills in the sense of using the darkness and cover. Even though those skills usually bite me in the ass. (I'm looking at you Prison)

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - Kman - 12-03-2011

i can literally play it anyway, i've played with the lights on and curtains drawn, lights off and curtains down, head phones on, head phones out, it just depends on how well i feel like immersing myself Tongue the only thing that i can't play without i guess is a track pad to be honest. i know that sounds really stupid, but i've been using one for the last 5-6 years so it just comes naturally.
(12-02-2011, 09:58 AM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: Though I still haven't bought myself I'd have to say (IF I HAD ONE) a mouse. My God playing the game again and the track pad is just killing me when it comes to throwing things.

But really everything else I don't need. Love making the atmosphere just right, ha ha!
you realize you CAN customize the controls right? Tongue

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - JenniferOrange - 12-04-2011

I'm glad everyone has taken a liking to sharing what they need to get through Amnesia. Smile
(11-28-2011, 02:19 PM)Arvuti Wrote: Kind of a dumb poll for people who have desktops, since considering if you would take their mouse away from them they could not play it AT ALL.
That's why I made other options.. and surprisingly a lot of players use laptops. But yes, that's true.

RE: [POLL] What's the one thing you can't play Amnesia without? - LuckyBlackCatXIII - 12-08-2011

(12-03-2011, 06:28 AM)kman Wrote: i can literally play it anyway, i've played with the lights on and curtains drawn, lights off and curtains down, head phones on, head phones out, it just depends on how well i feel like immersing myself Tongue the only thing that i can't play without i guess is a track pad to be honest. i know that sounds really stupid, but i've been using one for the last 5-6 years so it just comes naturally.
(12-02-2011, 09:58 AM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: Though I still haven't bought myself I'd have to say (IF I HAD ONE) a mouse. My God playing the game again and the track pad is just killing me when it comes to throwing things.

you realize you CAN customize the controls right? Tongue
I actually JUST discovered this after watching my friend play it on an LS (almost a year after I bought this game too). I am a genius.

Thank you for bringing it up though, time to edit these damn controls finally.