Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Spacies [Fullconversion - Looking for 3D-Artist] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Spacies [Fullconversion - Looking for 3D-Artist] (/thread-12374.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Adrianis - 05-17-2012

Mmm mmm mmm, damn that's lookin fine

Kman, it will be appreciated dude, don't sweat it. The best ideas will be shockingly good if we don't get told what they are beforehand. Screenshots an teases will keep us juiced, just save the butt-fucking greatness for the main event?

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Adny - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 02:01 AM)kman Wrote: PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

The fact that this mod isn't as anticipated as White Night was before it was released shocks me. I talk with Acies every once in a while over Skype, and I can tell you he puts a TON of work into this, not to mention some of his ideas for it that he's told me about sound damn impressive.

I dunno, I just thought it was a little unfair that this sinks to the bottom of the development section while other stories stay up at the top.
Acies didn't rip models from Penumbra, no way its gonna be as good as White Night! (/sacrasm)

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - SonOfLiberty796 - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 02:01 AM)kman Wrote: PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

The fact that this mod isn't as anticipated as White Night was before it was released shocks me. I talk with Acies every once in a while over Skype, and I can tell you he puts a TON of work into this, not to mention some of his ideas for it that he's told me about sound damn impressive.

I dunno, I just thought it was a little unfair that this sinks to the bottom of the development section while other stories stay up at the top.

This is very true Angry Those stupid pure jump scare stories are always on top. And they don't even have a lot of work in them! All those stories have crappy scripting and mapping.

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Acies - 06-04-2012

Updated main post with "the stealther" --> Statyk's monster, so cred to him for that (check it out !). Textures and some cleanup by me. Perhaps not be final version; might be so that Statyk wants to poke around a bit on the texture :>

I have also reworked the arm texture as well as fixed the lantern's look in-game. Looking neat now :>

Enjoy!

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Statyk - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 12:45 PM)Acies Wrote: Updated main post with "the stealther" --> Statyk's monster, so cred to him for that (check it out !). Textures and some cleanup by me. Perhaps not be final version; might be so that Statyk wants to poke around a bit on the texture :>
Yes please... =3

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Bunnypoppop - 06-04-2012

This looks incredible. Can't wait to play it Big Grin

If you need voicing, PM me. Or testing :p

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Rapture - 06-04-2012

I want to throw that lantern at someone, see if it explodez.

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - Science - 06-05-2012

Some of those screenshot make it look like some System Shock 2 hallways, really looking forward to this one! Great job on some of those custom models by the way, they look absolutely incredible.

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - CrazyShootin - 06-05-2012

This looks very promising. Looking forward to the full release! Smile

RE: Aciestov [Fullconversion with a lot of custom models] - A.I. - 06-05-2012

I am also looking forward to the release I want to play it, but I am afraid already >.> (I am a wuss)