Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] (/thread-14264.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - catOS57 - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 11:10 AM)Litronom Wrote: *Update* Part B is available at the start post.
English: Awesome custom story can't wait till part B by the way there is a grammar error in your title. The first sentence says "i'snt" that actual word is "isn't"

German: Ehrfürchtigen kundenspezifischen Geschichte kann nichtwarten, bis Teil B durch die Art und Weise gibt es eineGrammatik-Fehler in Ihrem Titel. Der erste Satz sagt: "i'snt", dass die tatsächlichen Wort "ist nicht"

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - lukasozelt - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 07:26 PM)catOS57 Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 11:10 AM)Litronom Wrote: *Update* Part B is available at the start post.

English: Awesome custom story can't wait till part B by the way there is a grammar error in your title. The first sentence says "i'snt" that actual word is "isn't"

German: Ehrfürchtigen kundenspezifischen Geschichte kann nichtwarten, bis Teil B durch die Art und Weise gibt es eineGrammatik-Fehler in Ihrem Titel. Der erste Satz sagt: "i'snt", dass die tatsächlichen Wort "ist nicht"
Thats not german. Never believe googe translator

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Litronom - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 07:26 PM)catOS57 Wrote:

well,....thank you, i guess....

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Adny - 04-28-2012

I get the feeling the creator of this just ripped a bunch of models from other games/people, and used their music. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you haven't been sued. It was also quite buggy. I had quite a headache by the time it was done >.<

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Baconeggncheeze - 04-28-2012

Awesome man I'll be playing this right now.

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Meepofawesome - 04-28-2012

Man, I love your stories, and I appreciate the work you put in them! I've played the prologue and Numero Uno. But, I'm having a little touble with the Small Horse 2-A.
It seems like all the models? Entities? Whatever you would call them are missing, and I have no idea why, lol.
So, um, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I really want to play this story.

[Image: 358139_o.gif]

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Tommyboypsp - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 11:26 PM)Meepofawesome Wrote: It seems like all the models? Entities? Whatever you would call them are missing, and I have no idea why, lol.
So, um, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I really want to play this story.
I just noticed the 'entities' folder has a typo in it (enities), maybe changing the name of the folder works?

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - Malo De Vigny - 04-29-2012

HALLO FREUNDE! that fucking statue head aaahhhh!

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - ThoseRandomGuyz - 04-29-2012

(04-28-2012, 11:38 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: I just noticed the 'entities' folder has a typo in it (enities), maybe changing the name of the folder works?
Yes, please reply saying whether or not it needs to be changed.

RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED] - peopeo99 - 04-29-2012

Do you think you can make it for Mac? I really want to play this.