Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? (/thread-17038.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - Need4Power - 07-20-2012

(07-20-2012, 04:26 AM)Kman Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 06:11 AM)Zaari Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 06:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: I entered a cell in the prison and shut the door behind me without the lamp burning, lol. The grunt was inside.

That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
I swear to god I'm the only person that realized it was coming from behind the door. I thought it should be pretty obvious that if as soon as you interacted with the door to a room and you hear a monster that the monster's probably in that room.

Also
(07-19-2012, 10:44 PM)JenniferOrange Wrote: Having a drink next to me while playing. That shit went everywhere.
I lol'd
You're not the only one,I have also realized it was coming behind the door Smile

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - RawkBandMan - 07-21-2012

(07-17-2012, 06:11 AM)Zaari Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 06:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: I entered a cell in the prison and shut the door behind me without the lamp burning, lol. The grunt was inside.

That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
Actually, when I heard that Grunt, I ran backwards instead of through the door :p

Potato Wrote:Realizing my computer didn't have the power to support the game.

[Image: computer-out-window.jpg?w=254&h=300]

My ribs hurt so much now.

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - Zaari - 07-21-2012

Everybody Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 06:11 AM)Zaari Wrote: That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
z0Mg leik i dudnt d0 dat!!1

I saw all of your responses coming but I chose to ignore logic. QQ

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - Kman - 07-21-2012

(07-21-2012, 04:19 AM)Zaari Wrote:
Everybody Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 06:11 AM)Zaari Wrote: That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
z0Mg leik i dudnt d0 dat!!1

I saw all of your responses coming but I chose to ignore logic. QQ
Um. Actually I just said that because I have noticed that almost everyone does it and I was one of like 3 people that I've seen play it that didn't do that. Though you can go on being a dick if you'd like.

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - BrastaSauce - 07-21-2012

Can we please not turn this forum into an argument over if u actually went into that room or not. Maybe 90% of the people did, can we just all agree on that.

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - cantremember - 07-21-2012

Putting a bottle in the acid in the kitchen, it didn't dissolve like the rest but sank, so then I tried to grab it again.

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - Kman - 07-21-2012

(07-21-2012, 11:18 AM)cantremember Wrote: Putting a bottle in the acid in the kitchen, it didn't dissolve like the rest but sank, so then I tried to grab it again.
...Ok yeah that's pretty stupid.

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - Zaari - 07-21-2012

(07-21-2012, 07:07 AM)Kman Wrote: Um. Actually I just said that because I have noticed that almost everyone does it and I was one of like 3 people that I've seen play it that didn't do that. Though you can go on being a dick if you'd like.
Whaa? I'm not trying to be a dick. I meant that it's my fault that I posted that since I was being an idiot and coming to conclusions.

EDIT: Actually, we should probably get back on-topic, sorry about that thought.

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - pinkribbonscars - 07-21-2012

Hiding from a grunt under a lit torch Tongue

RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - RawkBandMan - 07-22-2012

I guess my stupidest thing I've ever done was playing it at 1 AM while my parents were sleeping in the next room. Moral of the story is I wasn't allowed to play Amnesia after 11:45 PM again.