Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
How often do you get sick? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How often do you get sick? (/thread-18707.html)

Pages: 1 2

How often do you get sick? - Froge - 10-09-2012

Topic.

I get sick with the cold 2-3 times per year, usually around spring and autumn. I've had strep throat about twice before, but nothing more unusual or deadly than that. What do you do when you're sick?

RE: How often do you get sick? - Danny Boy - 10-10-2012

I only got sick once...

It was when I got quarantined due to the H1N1 virus... the only symptom: BOREDOM!!!

RE: How often do you get sick? - Ghieri - 10-10-2012

Not delving too far into my medical history, it's normally when the seasons change that I get sick.

RE: How often do you get sick? - Statyk - 10-10-2012

I used to get sick once or twice a year. But that was because of assholes with bad immune systems and health precautions in school spreading it like butter. Now that I'm out of school, I haven't gotten sick yet.

RE: How often do you get sick? - Zaffre - 10-10-2012

My immune system is made of steel. I get sick maybe once, twice a year and that's only because of my allergies in the spring.

RE: How often do you get sick? - failedALIAS - 10-10-2012

You know what's great for the immune system? Picking your nose and eating eat. Also dining on garbage helps, so. . . Well, what I'm really saying is; It helps if you're a bachelor in college.

RE: How often do you get sick? - Robby - 10-10-2012

I usually get sick at least 3-4 times a year. School's basically the assistant in there.

I remember that I got sick like 12 times about 2 years ago because of the spreading illness.

TBH, I resist the common cold as easily as I resist the pain in my shoulder that I have since yesterday (due to tetanus shot), which is quite high.

I get bored when I have a cold, so I just talk in my mind.

RE: How often do you get sick? - Dutton - 10-10-2012

Mostly at winter, i just got through some hard coughing and unavaible to breath through my nose, but when i get a cold its ten times more worse than for a normal person because of my asthma :/

RE: How often do you get sick? - Kman - 10-10-2012

(10-10-2012, 07:55 AM)Dutton Wrote: Mostly at winter, i just got through some hard coughing and unavaible to breath through my nose, but when i get a cold its ten times more worse than for a normal person because of my asthma :/

Oh god, I know that feel QQ. Luckily my asthma pretty much went away when I moved out of California just because the air quality there is so terrible that it made it act up, so I haven't had to deal with it in quite a while... But I have some reeeeally really bad memories.

Moral of the story: CALIFORNIA IS A SHITTY PLACE TO LIVE.

RE: How often do you get sick? - failedALIAS - 10-10-2012

(10-10-2012, 08:05 AM)Kman Wrote: Moral of the story: CALIFORNIA IS A SHITTY PLACE TO LIVE.
We all know it is, buddy.

We all know.