Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 02-19-2013

I used to like Escape the Fate. . .

RE: Admit One - Kman - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 02:07 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: I used to like Escape the Fate. . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in deeply*

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 02:28 AM)Kman Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in deeply*

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut the fuck up!

RE: Admit One - Tiger - 02-19-2013

I guess, now that failedALIAS has admitted that, I should too. I try to forget...

(02-19-2013, 07:52 AM)Tigerwaw Wrote: I guess, now that failedALIAS has admitted that, I should too. I try to forget...

Pretty much everyone goes through "that stage" of their life when it comes to music. I'm not gonna lie I used to jam Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold all the time and thought they were the best thing to ever happen to music ever.

...Then I turned 13

RE: Admit One - Tiger - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 07:57 AM)Kman Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 07:52 AM)Tigerwaw Wrote: I guess, now that failedALIAS has admitted that, I should too. I try to forget...

Pretty much everyone goes through "that stage" of their life when it comes to music. I'm not gonna lie I used to jam Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold all the time and thought they were the best thing to ever happen to music ever.

...Then I turned 13

yeah, it was during that time I liked Escape the fate ._.

RE: Admit One - Deep One - 02-19-2013

I... I .. uhh this is difficult... IT WAS ME WHO STOLE GRANDMA'S CANDIES 9 YEARS AGO!!!
THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? NOW LET ME GO, DEMONS OF THE PAST!!!!

RE: Admit One - Brosive - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 07:57 AM)Kman Wrote: Pretty much everyone goes through "that stage" of their life when it comes to music. I'm not gonna lie I used to jam Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold all the time and thought they were the best thing to ever happen to music ever.

...Then I turned 13

I still listen to those bands.

RE: Admit One - Wooderson - 02-19-2013

I actually really like this one song. As a band though they're terribly generic and pretty bland. I'll never forget the first time I heard this song though, it just defines a person I once I used to know.

Also, one of my 'friends' in college who I have to work with is a massive cliche and loves Falling in Reverse -_-

Liking those bands is fine, it's just that a lot of what they do is incredibly generic and uninspired in my opinion. Especially after having discovered much more unique and talented metal bands that sort of stuff just no longer interests me.