Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Bridge - 02-19-2013

Like Blotted Science

RE: Admit One - Nice - 02-19-2013

spent 30 minutes posting dumb questions on Omegle

RE: Admit One - Kman - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 10:31 PM)DogFood Wrote: spent 30 minutes posting dumb questions on Omegle

I've done this for 4 hours straight multiple times

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 02-20-2013

(02-19-2013, 07:57 AM)Kman Wrote: Pretty much everyone goes through "that stage" of their life when it comes to music. I'm not gonna lie I used to jam Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold all the time and thought they were the best thing to ever happen to music ever.

...Then I turned 13

I like Stone Sour. . . Is it wrong to like Stone Sour? I never got the consensus on that one.

I never got into major shit like My Chemical Romance or Black Veil Brides. The members of Brides look like the abhorrent spawn of a toaster after it got fucked by Shadow the Hedgehog.

RE: Admit One - Kman - 02-20-2013

Stone Sour is just really average. Not necessarily bad... Just an average alt rock/hard rock band. And I just happen to find 98% of alt rock/hard rock to be incredibly boring and repetitive, but that's just my opinion. As for MCR, I'm not gonna lie I actually enjoyed The Black Parade, it's not amazing but not anywhere near as shitty as some make it out to be.

Also on that note I wouldn't say it's "wrong" to like any band, some might be less talented or generic compared to other artists, but if it appeals to you that's all that matters. Nothing bugs me more than when people pretend to like/dislike something because of how they think it'll make them look better or worse or some shit like that.

(02-20-2013, 01:05 AM)Kman Wrote: Also on that note I wouldn't say it's "wrong" to like any band, some might be less talented or generic compared to other artists, but if it appeals to you that's all that matters. Nothing bugs me more than when people pretend to like/dislike something because of how they think it'll make them look better or worse or some shit like that.

In that case!
My favorite band is Falling in Reverse. Its got so much artistic quality!

Spoiler below!

I had to be sure

RE: Admit One - Kman - 02-20-2013

Actually on the note of that whole thing, this pretty much summarizes my feelings on the subject.

I have a crush on Danny Boy.
I have a feeling of passion for Kman.
And I'm actually an immortal cat.

RE: Admit One - Danny Boy - 02-20-2013

(02-20-2013, 03:03 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: I have a crush on Danny Boy.
I have a feeling of passion for Kman.
And I'm actually an immortal cat.

pussy

[Image: 240px-Chris_perv_face.jpg]

RE: Admit One - Mine Turtle - 02-20-2013

Interesting topic.

One of my major flaws would be that i always set out to do something, but never finish it, and continue on starting new projects. Try downloading something off of the internet (ignoring your internet speed for a moment), and then start another download in the middle of the one you originally had, and then another one, and another one, and so on; you'll eventually have so much shit that you wanted to have downloaded, but they would all take a lifetime to complete, so you'll eventually end up with nothing accomplished.

Another one of my flaws would be my slight sociopathical views on society. I constantly find myself bashing society inside my own head for all its flaws; and how great the world would've been without certain people in the past, the present, and in the future; how wonderful it would've been if politicians did this and this, instead of just focusing on the profits they make of the wrongdoings they're carrying out; how unbelievably fucking annoying the new generation of spawn are, how fucked social media is becoming, how fucked mainstream music is becoming, and so on. Believe me or not, I actually wish I was a more tolerant guy. I don't want to hate, but i always see myself wanting to prove to everyone I meet that I am right, and they are wrong; I also usually fail to realize that my choices and opinions aren't always the right ones.

I'm sure not only I could agree on the things I have said here ^^.

There might be more stuff that I'm missing out on, but off the top of my head, this is all I could think of at the moment.