Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Kman - 04-10-2013

I oggle the english teacher next to my history class when I walk from first to second period everyday NO SHAME

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 04-10-2013

Dammit.

RE: Admit One - Ghieri - 04-10-2013

I'm lazy and unmotivated to do shit.

RE: Admit One - Danny Boy - 04-10-2013

Even though I am straight. For some odd reason the news of the guy who died after masturbating 40 times kinda turned me on when I was doing it once...

I think I might try to contact a psychiatrist now.

PS: Wow! It seems I actually managed to write "psychiatrist" without the need of Firefox's text correcting aid! I feel accomplished now! *does a happy dance while spreading sardine oil throughout the body*

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 07:30 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: PS: Wow! It seems I actually managed to write "psychiatrist" without the need of Firefox's text correcting aid! I feel accomplished now! *does a happy dance while spreading sardine oil throughout the body*

What? I understand the sardine oil, but what's up with the happiness?

I have severe ADHD and obsession with magical talking ponies.

RE: Admit One - Ghieri - 04-11-2013

If I spent as much time solving world problems as I do brooding, I'd be freaking Tony Stark.

RE: Admit One - Danny Boy - 04-11-2013

(04-10-2013, 11:43 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:30 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: PS: Wow! It seems I actually managed to write "psychiatrist" without the need of Firefox's text correcting aid! I feel accomplished now! *does a happy dance while spreading sardine oil throughout the body*

What? I understand the sardine oil, but what's up with the happiness?

I have severe ADHD and obsession with magical talking ponies.

If you'd chat whit me trough steam more often you would know.

RE: Admit One - Nice - 04-12-2013

I'm addicted to making new skyrim characters. In average i create 2 per day and delete 1

RE: Admit One - Kman - 04-12-2013

Once I really really really had to poop so I ran to the bathroom and started to let it out as I was positioning my ass over the bowl but I was too early and it all came rushing out onto the floor and some of it got onto the seat and when I sat down it fucking smeared all over my thighs and then I kind of just sat there in shock for like 3 minutes

RE: Admit One - Tiger - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 03:25 PM)Kman Wrote: Once I really really really had to poop so I ran to the bathroom and started to let it out as I was positioning my ass over the bowl but I was too early and it all came rushing out onto the floor and some of it got onto the seat and when I sat down it fucking smeared all over my thighs and then I kind of just sat there in shock for like 3 minutes

HA!