Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - CorinthianMerchant - 04-16-2013

(04-15-2013, 11:42 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: I secretly enjoy listening to KAWAII DESU Jpop music.

[wannabe vidyahs]

do u evn homo secs

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/D2BZwwgKF2s[/video]

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 06:42 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: do u evn homo secs

I don't even know what you're saying. Is this good or bad?

I think Heroes(the TV show) is highly Overrated. That said, I still enjoyed it. But the backstories for all the characters got so convoluted, I couldn't make it past the part when it's revealed Douche Older Brother/Politician is actually the father of Grow-Shit-Back-Bitch/Wants-to-be-Normal-Not-Badass. I was sorta surprised I got that far, but I found some rewarding aspects of it. I really enjoyed the performance of Holy Shit Watches/Hocus-Pocus/Brain-Pickery-Apartery-Guy/Kills-That-Chick-I-Pretended-Was-Attractive. I decided the show probably wasn't worth it before then, though. Around the point that Asian Guy spends like, one-third of an episode, resolving the conflict of his dad being a sexist dick. Asian Guy no get cool nickname.

RE: Admit One - Ghieri - 04-16-2013

Heroes is still a thing?

(And yeah, I stopped watching before the "Save the cheerleader" shit was over, because they kept confusing the show.)

RE: Admit One - Froge - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 06:11 PM)Kman Wrote: Goddammit why don't all other gay dudes have to have homo taste in music. Go listen to grindcore and powerviolence PUSSIES.
Is that why you're into big hairy testosteronal men?

(04-16-2013, 05:33 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: For some reason I know that first song yet I have no idea who the artist is. Was it in some anime or something?
Utada Hikaru is pretty famous.

(04-16-2013, 01:35 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Chrono is ALLLLL the gay.
I hope this is an invitation

teeeheeee

RE: Admit One - Focalize - 04-17-2013

(04-15-2013, 11:42 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: I secretly enjoy listening to KAWAII DESU Jpop music.

i think this makes me extra gay

^六等星の夜 KAWAII DESU NE~~ ツ

I overtly do Kpop dance covers with friends and perform at charity shows. It's kind of embarrassing but hey daily/weekly exercise for good causes (and chance to put makeup on guys ehehe)!

RE: Admit One - Kman - 04-17-2013

(04-16-2013, 11:35 PM)Chronofluff Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 06:11 PM)Kman Wrote: Goddammit why do all other gay dudes have to have homo taste in music. Go listen to grindcore and powerviolence PUSSIES.
Is that why you're into big hairy testosteronal men?

actually

that might explain that

hmmmm

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 04-17-2013

I wonder if it's rape if, afterwards, they're totally cool with it.

Every time I read a bad review for A Clockwork Orange, I fantasize about killing the critic in the most abhorrent way imaginable.

RE: Admit One - Tiger - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 09:16 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: I wonder if it's rape if, afterwards, they're totally cool with it.

Every time I read a bad review for A Clockwork Orange, I fantasize about killing the critic in the most abhorrent way imaginable.

I should watch that movie. I've heard really good things about it.

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 10:53 AM)Tiger Wrote: I should watch that movie. I've heard really good things about it.

Bitch, I was talking about the book, bitch! But yeah, the movie's fucking amazing as well.

RE: Admit One - Wooderson - 04-17-2013

Love the film, heard the book is mean't to be quite a hard read.

But I know what you mean, when I hear people say (mainly women) they hate the film or that its a terrible evil film and such it kinda pisses me off. Sure the film ain't pretty for women viewers but its not mean't to be which is the whole point.