Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Nice - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 12:40 AM)Paddy Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!
Jesus man, I would give my left testicle to see footage of that.

Uhmm..yeah wasnt meant to be funny Smile

but i'm glad my shameful confession made someone laugh and not cry Big Grin

RE: Admit One - PutraenusAlivius - 09-22-2013

(09-21-2013, 11:20 PM)Dogfood Wrote: YOU, YES YOU! the one reading this now, i probably stalked your profile for atleast 10 minutes today

Crazy, Hebephile asshole.

RE: Admit One - Gilligan's Hell - 09-22-2013

(09-21-2013, 11:20 PM)Dogfood Wrote: YOU, YES YOU! the one reading this now, i probably stalked your profile for atleast 10 minutes today

that rustled my jimmies.

i'm just gonna go get me a shotgun Wink

RE: Admit One - CarnivorousJelly - 09-22-2013

I've done that before - but usually just when I see someone new on the forum (I also kind of stalk people's old threads so I have an idea of what to talk to them about if I ever have conversations with them). Sorry you got disqualified; sounds like the competitions are pretty strict.

Let's see... something for me to admit:
(warning: probably a little bit saddening)
I have a problem with developing relationships. The closer someone is to me, the more likely I am to unnecessarily lash out at them when I'm stressed (which is frequently because I have really bad anxiety... coupled with 'mild' depression and the two just feed off of each other). I don't make friends easily; I have about 15~20 of acquaintances, but only 6 friends and I've known all of them for at least 5 years and I'm not even that close to them - Hell, I probably wouldn't even recognize them if I actually sat down and talked to them for more than a minute. I don't feel romantically attracted to people in general, last time I made any effort, it ended with the other person attempting suicide (messaged me saying 'I love you - and btw, I just OD'd on meds' (I paraphrased that)) and me contacting their parents at 2am, crying because I blamed myself. I'm not sure if I was the main cause of it (person-who-shall-remain-completely-anon had some major depression issues and a history of suicide attempts), but I blame myself anyways. So... yeah...

TL;DR I'm just generally a bad person to be friends with

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 09-22-2013

I masturbate six times a day.

RE: Admit One - PutraenusAlivius - 09-22-2013

I self-stimulate myself 3-5 times a day.

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 07:19 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I self-stimulate myself 3-5 times a day.

Yeah, but you're, like, eight.

RE: Admit One - Froge - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 07:14 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: I masturbate six times a day.
This is not worth it. More than once, and subsequent sessions severely reduce the pleasure output.

RE: Admit One - Kman - 09-22-2013

i pretty much killed my sex drive so i've tried to cut back jacking off to when i'm actually

you know

like in the mood

RE: Admit One - Deep One - 09-22-2013

I once masturbated in public restroom