Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Deep One - 09-28-2013

I didn't know that Dan Pinchbeck is married to Jessica Curry until yesterday. Mind blown

RE: Admit One - PutraenusAlivius - 09-29-2013

(09-28-2013, 04:13 PM)Deep One Wrote: I didn't know that Dan Pinchbeck is married to Jessica Curry until yesterday. Mind blown

Me too! So when Jessica said that her and Dan were lying in bed, I was like "WTF?!".

RE: Admit One - Froge - 09-29-2013

(09-29-2013, 12:36 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 04:13 PM)Deep One Wrote: I didn't know that Dan Pinchbeck is married to Jessica Curry until yesterday. Mind blown

Me too! So when Jessica said that her and Dan were lying in bed, I was like "WTF?!".
she did?

RE: Admit One - PutraenusAlivius - 09-29-2013

(09-29-2013, 02:45 AM)Chronofrog Wrote:
(09-29-2013, 12:36 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:

she did?

Yeah. She did.
not sure if sarcasm

EDIT: Do guys felt that when you were going to FG forums, it's connecting time is much slower but other sites are okay?

Or maybe it's just me. It took me 1-5 minutes to load a page.

RE: Admit One - Ashtoreth - 09-29-2013

Yeah, the forum is being very slow. The problem seemed to start right after FG announced the site http://somasystems.org/.

Anyway, I thought I should point out that Jessica did not say it as in "we were lying in bed doing naughty things"... Wink

Quote:What got axed?

Pinchbeck: There was a pig fucking a dead body. The problem was it just looked like the pig was raping someone. It started off fucking a female body, and actually it just looked like rape. So we switched it out for a male body, and it looked like gay rape. No better. We were trying to make a point of how animalistic the pigs were. But it didn’t add enough to justify the schlock.

Jessica Curry: We were lying in bed together and Dan tapped me on the shoulder and woke me up and went, "Pigs fucking human corpse.” I thought, “Who the fuck have I married!"

RE: Admit One - Cuyir - 10-05-2013

Wow those last few pages are...a thing lol.

But i'll take a crack at it.

It might be a bit too much info (though not at the level of a few of these posts...lol) so I'll place it in a spoiler

Spoiler below!
I like having stuff in my mouth and playing with stuff with my mouth, lips and tongue. Also, i'll inb4rudejokes right now Sad It's a weird tic/habit/something. When i'm doing anything (doing homework, reading, playing videogames, ANYTHING) and I have something near me that my mind categorizes as ''good enough'' I pick it up and begin playing with it, in my mouth.

Example, as I typed this, i've been moving a broken paperclip in my mouth. Letting it hang on my bottom lip, turning it over with my tongue...etc. I used to chew pencils but the really gross taste beat out my tic. Replaced pens and pencils with "flavorless" items (like the paperclip). I also bite my nails and fingers. I don't know why but I like the feel of biting nails and fingers and playing around with stuff in my mouth >_>

I feel it's a great stress reliever. If i'm in a public space and I get the urge and suppress it I sometimes get a bit uneasy. Not a smoker, surprisingly enough, though I DID love those old school fake candy cigarettes stores sold.

Ah well. Feel as if I shouldn't said this.

RE: Admit One - Walter White - 10-05-2013

Cuyir, have you ever hurt yourself because of that? when i was younger i put this lollipop stick in my mouth and i ended up cutting the inside of my cheek because of it lol

Well one of the things wrong with me is that sometimes i expect too much from other people and end up disappointed because of that. For example, i had this short film all planned out to do with a few friends, it was going to be awesome and funny, then all of a sudden one of them said he doesn't want to do it and screws the whole thing up, and i get really frustrated because of it. But it's kinda my fault because i got too excited about it, even though there was always a possibility that we weren't going to do it, which is a shame.

RE: Admit One - Ashtoreth - 10-05-2013

Cuyir: If I believed in Freud's theories, I would say you have an oral stage fixation... Tongue

RE: Admit One - Walter White - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 12:48 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: If I believed in Freud's theories, I would say you have an oral stage fixation... Tongue

Hey, i did it only once, and i was 8 or 9 years old!!! xD

Edit: ah, now everything becomes clear Smile

RE: Admit One - Ashtoreth - 10-05-2013

Haha, sorry! My post was supposed to appear before yours, but the forum had yet another connection timeout *grrrr*, so it took more time...

Anyway, it's clear now to whom it was addressed. Smile