Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Paddy™ - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 02:12 PM)Dogfood Wrote: I've seen some of his recent posts and judging by those...I don't think Paddy is interested in women

I'm an equal opportunities pervert.

RE: Admit One - TheWalshinator - 10-05-2013

Sooooo.... Whaddid I miss?

RE: Admit One - PutraenusAlivius - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 03:41 PM)Paddy Wrote:
(10-05-2013, 02:12 PM)Dogfood Wrote: I've seen some of his recent posts and judging by those...I don't think Paddy is interested in women

I'm an equal opportunities pervert.

...So you're a bisexual?

Huh What? What is going on here? *Reads posts* Dafuq? Huh

RE: Admit One - Nice - 10-05-2013

how about you read what the thread is about?

(10-05-2013, 04:44 PM)Dogfood Wrote: how about you read what the thread is about?

AAAAALLLLLLLLL-RIGHTY THEN!

Well, since I have joined the discussion, I might as well:
Constructive criticism; I have no problem with. Pointing out a problem and a possible solution is good with me. BUT; if you simply criticise something of mine (whether it is a personality trait or a piece of my work), or wrongly accuse me of something of which I was not in the wrong, I will go off my nut at you, and my frustration levels go through the roof, and it may take 2-3 days for me to "cool down".

RE: Admit One - Romulator - 10-05-2013

Going back to the OP.

I bought a knife with me to school last year. If I was to get harassed that day by a certain student which had been bullying me since I started there, I was going to go to my locker, come back with it and slash my wrist in front of him in the bid to hope it would make him stop.

Looking back on that moment, which would be pretty much this time last year, I would have done it if I didn't have to see the student principal that morning because one of the teachers saw me in a slump the previous week. I let an opportunity which would probably affect who I am today go, and I can honestly say that I feel grateful for doing so.

In the end, I still draw butterflies on my wrist, not for myself, but for my sister from another mister, going through similar issues and had took it upon herself to turn to self harm.

i kicked my ex schoolmate in the window, it shattered, cut him really hard and he was rushed to the hospital

i never actually felt sorry about it, i did it just because he called my mother a s...

RE: Admit One - Froge - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 05:53 PM)Dogfood Wrote: i kicked my ex schoolmate in the window, it shattered, cut him really hard and he was rushed to the hospital

i never actually felt sorry about it, i did it just because he called my mother a s...
sounds like you live the edgy and dangerous #thuglyfe

chrono pls.