Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Froge - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 01:36 AM)Ghieri Wrote: I think the very premise of feminism is incorrect, and that their activists are some of the dumbest people on the planet.
o

RE: Admit One - Ghieri - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 02:09 AM)Chronofrog Wrote:
(10-21-2013, 01:36 AM)Ghieri Wrote: I think the very premise of feminism is incorrect, and that their activists are some of the dumbest people on the planet.
o

I'm... confused.

RE: Admit One - Bridge - 10-21-2013

I don't think there is anything wrong with feminism as long as it is actually egalitarianism, but the anti-man movements that seem to be more focused on getting revenge on what they perceive to be a male-dominated society conspiring to keep women down and ensuring women a position of superiority over men deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

(10-21-2013, 02:29 AM)Bridge Wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with feminism as long as it is actually egalitarianism, but the anti-man movements that seem to be more focused on getting revenge on what they perceive to be a male-dominated society conspiring to keep women down and ensuring women a position of superiority over men deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

This, pretty much.

RE: Admit One - Ashtoreth - 10-21-2013

I drool in my sleep sometimes. It's so embarrassing. ;__;

RE: Admit One - Cuyir - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 02:29 AM)Bridge Wrote:

Exactly. The more popular movement of ''feminism" nowadays is what I call pseudo-feminism, ie not really feminism, just man hating and wanting more rights than men and generally whining about shit and starting shit.

Shame real feminists get clumped together with the morons.

RE: Admit One - VaeVictis - 10-21-2013

Depends on what your definition of feminism is. I think of it as the daring notion that women are people, too.

RE: Admit One - MyRedNeptune - 10-21-2013

A lot of prejudice in this thread. D:

(10-21-2013, 03:26 AM)Abraxas Wrote:

Depends on what your definition of feminism is. I think of it as the daring notion that women are people, too.

Search engine isn't working, but it's basically the notion that we(Americans) live in a Patriarchy and Women are basically slaves.

While women have things to complain about, so do men. Feminism, however, seems to think that Men have everything in life going for them and that all problems are because men exist.

RE: Admit One - Kman - 10-21-2013

do ppl really still think that male priveledge isn't real lol