Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Admit One - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Admit One (/thread-19574.html)

RE: Admit One - Cuyir - 12-25-2013

Lol, you should be glad you have caring parents. And don't betray your parents' trust.

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 12-25-2013

I openly despise people who sexualize Samus. This, however, does not stop me from fapping to it.

RE: Admit One - Froge - 12-25-2013

(12-24-2013, 06:50 PM)Dogfood Wrote: - I like making a little fist with my hand, release lots of lighter fluid/gas into it and then light it and see the fire engulf my hand for a bit
not painful desu ka?

RE: Admit One - Nice - 12-25-2013

(12-25-2013, 09:23 AM)Chronofrog Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 06:50 PM)Dogfood Wrote: - I like making a little fist with my hand, release lots of lighter fluid/gas into it and then light it and see the fire engulf my hand for a bit
not painful desu ka?

its not actually, not most of the times. There's a big quick flame but its gone before it manages to cause any serious burns. For example, you know the trick when you move your hand or finger right through the flame of the candle? or when you quickly grab it and it doesnt burn you one bit? its same here Big Grin

Although, sometimes instead of trying to conjure up a normal flame, i go for a volcano and fill my hand with so much gas i get burned a bit then Tongue

RE: Admit One - Wooderson - 12-25-2013

(12-25-2013, 03:31 AM)Cuyir Wrote: Lol, you should be glad you have caring parents. And don't betray your parents' trust.

But isn't there also a line where they become too caring or overprotective?

RE: Admit One - Cuyir - 12-26-2013

(12-25-2013, 04:25 PM)Wooderson Wrote:
(12-25-2013, 03:31 AM)Cuyir Wrote: Lol, you should be glad you have caring parents. And don't betray your parents' trust.

It didn't seem like they were being overprotective from your post. Is it so bad letting your parents know where you are, where you're going to be and having to ask for permission? You still live in their house right? I'd want to at least know when I should be expecting people to be back at the house.

When you move and set out on your own then it's different. As of now, they're just caring for you and doing their due diligence.

Hell, maybe it's cause i'm me, but if i'm the owner of a little studio that I share with friends i'd want to know when I should be expecting them when they go out. That way I know not to worry if when I go to bed they're still out. Just practical stuff really.

RE: Admit One - failedALIAS - 12-26-2013

I just walk around the most ghetto neighborhoods without even consulting my mother, at three in the morning.

I'm fifteen and I have a problem.

RE: Admit One - PutraenusAlivius - 12-26-2013

I actually masturbated and told no one actually you guys.

And I laugh at these sexual jokes.

RE: Admit One - Nice - 12-26-2013

after seeing the christmas swag thread...

yall are spoiled xD

RE: Admit One - Wooderson - 12-26-2013

(12-26-2013, 04:34 AM)Cuyir Wrote:
(12-25-2013, 04:25 PM)Wooderson Wrote:

It didn't seem like they were being overprotective from your post. Is it so bad letting your parents know where you are, where you're going to be and having to ask for permission? You still live in their house right? I'd want to at least know when I should be expecting people to be back at the house.

When you move and set out on your own then it's different. As of now, they're just caring for you and doing their due diligence.

Hell, maybe it's cause i'm me, but if i'm the owner of a little studio that I share with friends i'd want to know when I should be expecting them when they go out. That way I know not to worry if when I go to bed they're still out. Just practical stuff really.

Interesting. I asked another forum that I frequent and I had about 300 replies saying how my parents were being dicks and how I'm a pussy for even having to tell them.

The problem was, I did tell them what I am going to do and they still said no. I always tell them what I'm going to do, never any surprises. My parents are going away for a while, but my brother is a hermit and is awake all night so the house is safe...

Their reason for not letting me go is because they think where I am going is dangerous for me and that I have a chance of getting killed or something. Ridiculous excuses really. It's embarrassing.