Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia / SOMA - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia / SOMA (/thread-26059.html)

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - Danny Boy - 04-09-2013

k.
Spoiler below!
<----

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - eliasfrost - 04-09-2013

[Image: tumblr_ml063lVzwE1r9taeto1_500.jpg]

New game project of mine. The last game project died pretty silently (haven't heard from the rest of the team members since Feb). I'm going to document it all on a wordpress when I have enough substance to show stuff off properly.

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - Traggey - 04-10-2013

Modeled myself some low poly FPS hands.

[Image: 529117_10200880062302978_1028952593_n.jpg]

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - Rapture - 04-10-2013

What's with the bloated palm?

(04-10-2013, 06:19 AM)Rapture Wrote: What's with the bloated palm?

That's me trying to do anatomy without proper references <3

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - eliasfrost - 04-10-2013

One thing to remember is that the palm only have two "pads", by the thumb and along the side, and that they connect at the center of the wrist. Your pads are slightly off center, making the thumb pad look swollen.

Really awesome texture work though.

(04-10-2013, 12:31 PM)Naked? No Wrote: One thing to remember is that the palm only have two "pads", by the thumb and along the side, and that they connect at the center of the wrist. Your pads are slightly off center, making the thumb pad look swollen.

Thank you <3 I'll make sure to get myself some proper references for next time!

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - crisosphinx - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 12:39 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 12:31 PM)Naked? No Wrote: One thing to remember is that the palm only have two "pads", by the thumb and along the side, and that they connect at the center of the wrist. Your pads are slightly off center, making the thumb pad look swollen.

Thank you <3 I'll make sure to get myself some proper references for next time!

The entire hand is a bit bloated, be sure to look out for that thumb crease as well. It's a little poofy. The middle of the hand needs to be pushed in as that is too poofy as well (it'd make sense if the hand was fat, but since the top looks a bit anorexic, it's just sagging and that looks awkward). The detail on the wrist/ arm is really nice. Good job on the texture work.

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - crisosphinx - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 05:34 PM)Faskin Wrote: I got consoles at home but havn't played this game yet. Neither on Ps3 or PSp. Though i am a lot into games but this one is still remaining to be played. then only i will be able to post my hand made arts.....

Well, this thread is for posting stuff that isn't necessarily related to Amnesia. If you model/ texture/ animate things, heck, even build stuff in Minecraft that looks crazy cool, you can post it there. You don't have to play the game to post to this thread.

RE: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia - Traggey - 04-11-2013

(04-10-2013, 05:45 PM)crisosphinx Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 05:34 PM)Faskin Wrote: I got consoles at home but havn't played this game yet. Neither on Ps3 or PSp. Though i am a lot into games but this one is still remaining to be played. then only i will be able to post my hand made arts.....

Well, this thread is for posting stuff that isn't necessarily related to Amnesia. If you model/ texture/ animate things, heck, even build stuff in Minecraft that looks crazy cool, you can post it there. You don't have to play the game to post to this thread.

What on earth are you replying to? I don't see a post by that user in here.