Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The best horror-puzzle-game ever made!
Diemauer Offline

Threads: 2
The best horror-puzzle-game ever made!

When i finishede penumbra Overture i couldn't wait until the release of Black Plague. The Story is outstanding, the dialogues are very amazing and it makes you feel interested in what the hell was going on in that mine.

Episode one scared me a lot but Episode two scared me really much because you start to think about what was going on and why there suddenly were zmobies, "the infectet". Not only the story and the creepy places are good. The music are perfect. That's the most important thing besides the picture on the screen. Imagín the game without sound or with some kind of rock song playing in the background. That wouldn't scare me Smile.

I actually played this with my firend and i got so scared because suddenly ran past a door so i strug him in the chest because of the shock i got Smile.

The Graphic is also very good. The shadows are realistic and makes the game even more svary to play. The monsters(in black plague) and the dogs(in overture) could be better, but they are still good.

Sound: 10
Gameplay: 10
Story: 10
Graphic: 9

Over all: 10 - Plz more of these games!!!
02-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Find
heady Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The best horror-puzzle-game ever made!

Yes indeed , i sure hope they're not going for a toy game after this Smile.
It's exactly what this engine fits for , horror games of all types.
02-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Find