Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Returning to Amnesia
ArkhamKnight Offline

Threads: 1
Returning to Amnesia

Hello everyone! Names ArkhamKnight. I am new to the forums (not new to Amnesia) and have decided to give it a go on creating a custom story for Amnesia. I know that demand for them is not as high as it was back in the day, so I can say that I am not doing this for fame or attention, but rather to try something new. I currently don't have Amnesia installed on my systems (I have a physical disk) so I'm not quite sure what has changed in the past few years in terms of updates. Anyways, what inspired me to come here is that I was cleaning through some old stuff and came across Amnesia. After looking back at the memories of playing through it, I said to myself let's see how creative I can get. So here I am. 

I do want to clarify that I don't have any working plans/drafts for a custome story yet.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 10:03 PM by ArkhamKnight.)
06-13-2018, 10:01 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Returning to Amnesia

If you want to get more involved with the community, then I recommend joining our Discord server Smile
We're up for answering any modding questions you may have if you think you need help.

Either way, welcome!

06-14-2018, 01:16 AM
Find
ArkhamKnight Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Returning to Amnesia

(06-14-2018, 01:16 AM)Mudbill Wrote: If you want to get more involved with the community, then I recommend joining our Discord server Smile
We're up for answering any modding questions you may have if you think you need help.

Either way, welcome!

Thanks Mudbill!! I'll join in and make use of any advice you all have!  Smile
06-14-2018, 01:51 AM
Find