The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Full-Screen vs. Win. Desktop
madFive Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago Full-Screen vs. Win. Desktop

Sorry for starting another whole new thread for this relatively minor issue.

When I run the game, it never goes completely to full-screen, even tho FullScreen="true" in settings.cfg. At first I can still see the entire start bar at the bottom of the screen blocking the bottom row of subtitles, and about an 8-pixel row on the right side where I can see the desk-top at the edge. The start-bar is eventually mostly covered, tho I haven't figured out exactly when, then i get the ~8 pixels still at the bottom and right that show thru to the desk-top.

I'm running an XFX AGP GF 7950GT with the xfx94.24 driver (only driver i've found that works properly with this card and openGL) if that helps at all. I normally run dual-screens, one at 1600x1200 and one at 1280x1024. When this problem first showed up, I disabled the second display to see if that would help, but the problem persisted. I started out running the game at its default 1280x1024, and in an effort to get rid of the problem I tweaked the settings.cfg to get the screen-res to my native 1600x1200, which still didn't help.

Any ideas on how to get rid of that desktop border would be appreciated. -Thanks
09-28-2007, 04:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Full-Screen vs. Win. Desktop - by madFive - 09-28-2007, 04:20 AM