Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which Amnesia Monster Scares You the Most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Brute
29.79%
14 29.79%
The Grunt
14.89%
7 14.89%
The Kaernk
23.40%
11 23.40%
The Suitor
31.91%
15 31.91%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which monster scared you the most and why?
Galloglaich Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Which monster scared you the most and why?

The Grunt had the most effect on me. Probably because it was the first monster to appear, and there was this awesome build-up, and then when you finally see it, I swear I almost had an heart attack in the archives when it appears behind you and dissappears. I just never wanted to see it again. I remember having a moment in the Storage, where it spawn behind that door when you open it, I opened the door and hid behind it, because I wanted to see what was in there, and when it came out, and I closed the door, just seeing the back of it just made me freak so much out, that I had to quit.

The Brute just looks plain wierd to me, not scary in particular, but it has better growls than the grunt.

It might had something to do with the fact, that the Grunt looks a bit more like a human, with it's jaw and everything.
03-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which monster scared you the most and why? - by Galloglaich - 03-31-2012, 12:33 PM