Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?

(10-04-2012, 10:28 PM)the dark side Wrote: 1 million, CE3 just got shot dead in the head then, thats far too much. i dont want to spend anything more than $500,000 on graphics or its gonna cripple the campaign.

yes, maybe UDK will have the budget connections, but, Does it have trilinear AA, 60FPS stable support, HDR lighting, Fully destructable environment, full body awareness, first person vehicle support, and the classic gameplay by Default, if i cant access the source code, it had better do everything i want as default, and i am sorry, i have only seen about three of those things from UR3 and UDk engined games.

i cannot inform you of the developers who are interested due to legal reasons, i have already stated that.

you can think what you want, i hounestly dont care. you dont like my posts and think im trolling, fine, up to you dont read my thread. its as simple as that. just dont come in here waving an accusing finger. i culd ask if you are trolling me by accusing me of trolling!
Why wouldn't UE3 have AA, 60fps, HDR etc ?

And not accessing the source code doesn't mean that you are limited to how unreal engine is from the start, you can script in full body awareness, first person vehicles etc etc.
10-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want? - by Arvuti - 10-04-2012, 10:47 PM