Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Doors not opening in the Residential Area 4 (Black Plague)
craigmedland Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Doors not opening in the Residential Area 4 (Black Plague)

(03-09-2009, 11:17 AM)jens Wrote: Is this when you enter the level for the first time? There should be a voice talking, the view should be spinning and some other effects, while this is active the doors I locked I think.

Hmmm ..... it happens all the time, from leaving Dr Swanson’s Office (save point) I can walk (more like stagger, fall, stagger fall in drunken like stupor) up to all the doors that are supposed to be open (2 or 3 I think) and they won't open, just jiggle a little. All I can do is wander around in a locked level.

Should I just try going back a few saves? Must admit that I haven't.

P.S. The only thing I could mention that should not be relevant is that I bought this game when it first came out (because I loved the first one) and have shelved it for about 5 months because I thought I was being a lame gamer by not being able to get through this level .... finally decided to come back to it after an off chance I read a walk-through that said these doors should be open.

.... just re-reading your message ... are you implying that the visual effects should be temporary? because you mentioned a voice-over and effects, but I have no voice-over and the effects do not stop throughout the level. Maybe that is the problem ... as you are already implying.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2009, 01:33 PM by Obecny.)
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread