The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash to desktop after leaving first area.
Arkad1a Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 10 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Crash to desktop after leaving first area.

Hi All,

Bought the game today and was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

So the game loads up fine, play through what I guess is the intro, move through the house and when I go to leave the house (the first time you see a new loading screen) the game crashes back to desktop.

It doesn't save progress so I went through the whole intro sequence again, only to have it crash back to desktop again at the same loading screen.

I didn't quite catch the error but it submitted a bug report, apparently.

Don't think its an issue with my laptop as I'm playing on an Alienware MX15R2 thats only 3 months old. As far as I'm aware my drivers are up to date. as it updates video drivers automatically and I've had no issues playing any other games on max settings.

I will check drivers tomorrow and failing that, will probably do a fresh re install via steam, but was looking forward to playing this game for a very long time and it killed the immersion big time!

Any advice on what else to try would be fantastic.

Thanks!
09-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Crash to desktop after leaving first area. - by Arkad1a - 09-10-2013, 01:37 PM