Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Genders in Gaming Target Audiences.
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences.

im not sure if you actually watched the video i linked or not but

Quote:[*]men are generally more aroused by specific body parts
[*]women have a disconnect between being aroused and actual wanting to engage in any sort of sexual act
[*]womens sexuality is highly influenced by their peers and relies more on the status of their partner rather than their body

are all things that have been observed throughout the world. this isn't based on my own personal experience or view on life and its not based off just western civilization - it's a trend thats recurrent throughout almost every culture across the board. im sure there's exceptions to this based on cultural norms and other factors (like you listed) but all those points have actually been observed and concluded through actually studying what tends to trigger male and female arousal

besides even if all of these trends are determined by society that doesn't........ really change the point i was trying to make. acies claimed that because of the differences between how men and women experience life and their values and such that they would inevitably produce different art and so i decided to back that up with specific examples. whether those are biologically linked to men and women is irrelevant to the discussion considering whichever category it fits into doesn't change the fact that its still part of how they experience life and would inevitably change the final product even if its a minute change

i dont really know anything about legacy of kain so i dont think i'd be able to respond to that with any sort of legitimacy sorry

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 06:38 AM by Kman.)
04-26-2014, 02:50 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-23-2014, 01:48 AM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-24-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Nice - 04-23-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Nice - 04-24-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-24-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-26-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-27-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Genders in Gaming Target Audiences. - by Kman - 04-27-2014, 01:42 PM