Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Random Thoughts About The Game (Spoilers)
Gamefan74 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Random Thoughts About The Game (Spoilers)

1. Maybe the ladder was just for use when the water level was higher.

2. Off the top of my head, since the castle is weak, maybe it was just their way of marking those areas as a hazard. Only reason I can think off, the lab that was boarded up seem fine to me.

3. I think they are Alexander's servants mostly because his reactions in the prison corridors kinda match the monsters, like when I escape from them, Alexander mentions that as well. That would also explain why he was spared and thrown into a prison cell.

4. Right. Now that I think of it, there was a scene in the Sewers where there was a grunt ripped apart with the walls covered with slime. Maybe the shadow got to it first and the shadow is known to go after accomplices of the orb holders.

5. You got me there. Maybe Alexander created them with all his occult stuff.

6. I think they did disappear, Alexander did.

7. The letter might've meant the water lurker seemed otherworldly, not necessarily from another world.

8. I think the Shadow is the red pulsating slime, or at least they grow near the shadow.

9. Could be a way of disposing of waste. Dissolved that pig real nice.

10. Alexander was studying anatomy in that room, probably just storing them in a convenient location for easy access.

11. What happened to 11?

12. Only thing I can think of would be the monsters lurking around. Only had a fire suddenly appear in front of me one time.

13. I would say there might be metals in the flame that cause them to glow that color, but after all the stuff I've seen, I'm ready to believe they're magical.
09-14-2010, 03:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Thoughts About The Game (Spoilers) - by Gamefan74 - 09-14-2010, 03:29 AM