Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scroobs Castle - Discontinued by me
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Scroobs Castle - Discontinued by me

True. I experienced that too. The player gets stuck at start of map 2, it just makes the player look forward, it is blurry, and if I want the player to look down or up, something sets it to look forward, as if the game forces the player to look at something, only it never stops looking at it. Believe me, If I would be lying, you would be able to read through this post, and hear me laugh.
(12-12-2010, 11:59 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 12:34 PM)waqas12346 Wrote: after picking an explosive paper the map2 is started right. ok WHEN THE MAP2 START i'm stuck could'nt open an inventory or anything it just seeing forward it's an ERROR i hope you can fix it,The error start when you are in starting of map 2 were there is a machine key and 1 box, THANK YOU Big Grin

EDIT: I can't record it until the ERROR will removed Sad, please remove that ERROR so i can record it and then upload it Tongue

Please tell me what's the error then i can fix it. Cos on my side it works fine i believe.
Also try this see if this fixes the error.
http://www.mediafire.com/?odao169bpj2a9ea

Silly me. That download eventually fixed the error. I guess i'm blind different ways.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 09:45 AM by Robby.)
12-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scroobs Castle - Discontinued by me - by Robby - 12-18-2010, 09:29 AM