Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics

(08-08-2011, 05:54 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: with a geforce grapics card it will probably work. The card must support OpenGL 2.1 in order to play the game. Most Intel cards do not support OpenGL 2.1 and those that do, their drivers are very rarely updated. Shame on Intel and not the developers!

OK I managed to find someone out there who explained HOW to get that updated driver installed, its a tricky bugger so for anyone else, you have to save the zip file of the update from intel, then go to update driver, browse from your computer, open the file, get into the graphics file, find the security certificate, etc etc but now the game works...sort of . BUT NOW I got as far as finding a letter from daniel to daniel on a table; and am now walking in circles. can not go anywhere. I am in a glitch? all the rooms lead to each other in a dead end basically. its not much fun gotta say. a red door is locked, another door goes down into a room, another hall deadends at a rock pile and yet one more path leads back into a room with a window table and thats about it. the pink footsteps all lead to dead ends. HELP
08-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics - by lesley - 08-08-2011, 09:42 PM