The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparent glitch in Justine DLC
treesy Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Apparent glitch in Justine DLC

Hi everyone. This is my first post so please be gentle, i couldn't find anywhere specifically for the Justine DLC so I'm putting this here. Maybe Custom Stories would have been better? I'm unsure!

When I get to the flooded basement area, I get the lever and open the first door and I hear the unsavory fellow spawn, I run into the hallway on the right that leads to the room that has a cogwheel on the table. I assume you need this because I've run into the left room before and i see a machine room with a spoke or two and i know the front door needs fixed (crapped my pants finding that one out on the fly). Anyway I've gotten this result twice now - I go into the cogwheel room, i creep out to the corner of the corridor, the guy is patrolling the central room like normal so i carefully creep back into the cogwheel room. Everything is fine, but as soon as i pick up the cogwheel, the "run for your life" siren plays but he never comes. If i go out into the central room, i can see that he tries to make a bee-line straight for me from where he was standing when i picked up the cogwheel, and if something is his path (like the raised floor in the center of the room) he just runs in place until i try to creep around him and then he pummels me.

I'm using steam on windows if that matters.
09-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Apparent glitch in Justine DLC - by treesy - 09-24-2011, 01:56 AM
RE: Apparent glitch in Justine DLC - by Kman - 09-24-2011, 02:51 AM
RE: Apparent glitch in Justine DLC - by treesy - 09-24-2011, 04:14 AM