The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: "Who" did you feel like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I was myself in the game from start to finish
49.63%
67 49.63%
I started out acting as myself and then slowing acted more as Daniel as I learned about him.
38.52%
52 38.52%
I acted as Daniel from start to finish.
11.85%
16 11.85%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia

We are very interested in hearing on who you felt like when playing Amnesia.

1) Did you feel like YOU were in castle Brennenburg and that you acted in a way that you yourself would do.
Or
2) Did you feel like you were Daniel and throughout the game acted as you thought Daniel would acted (not meaning that this was a conscious process perhaps, but more that you put yourself in Daniel's shoes and then acted out of instinct).

Also, some extra questions: Amnesia starts out pretty vague on who Daniel is, did your "relationship" with Daniel and your thoughts on who were change during the game? When you learned about the horrible things Daniel had done, did you feel personally responsible for that, did you put yourself in the role of Daniel (taking partial responsibility), or did you feel personally unaffected and just put the blame on Daniel.

The reason why we are interested is because we are in the process of building the main character for the next game and are very interested in how player's bonded with the character. So please answer the poll and if you have the time, add more details in a reply.

Thanks in advance!
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011, 10:35 AM by Thomas.)
10-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia - by Thomas - 10-09-2011, 10:32 AM