Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Forgotten House Ch1 done WIP On ch2 now
keeshond5 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Forgotten House Demo Release

I havent completed it yet and I'm not going to right now.. But I thought I'd share my thoughts.. The house was pretty nicely made from the outside. But the inside of the house was a little weird.. Then when I fell into the cellar it got even weirder.. The rooms didnt make any sense at all and you basicly just copied that level from the original Amnesia (Forgot what it's called). The scares were also really cheap. Even though I usually don't mind, you didn't really have anything to make up for them. No good story.. The level design was not really that good. And the notes contained alot of spelling errors and they didnt even have any punctuation whatsoever!

To sum it up..

The good:
I see some potential!
You scared me a couple of times Smile

The bad:
Bad story (You go into a house because you feel attracted? Thats just an excuse to perform burglary on the owners! lol)
Mediocre level design
Cheap scares (but some did scare me so its a plus aswell)
Work on your grammar!

btw: I might finish this story anyway and maybe it will change my mind, but right now I'm feeling a bit tired.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2011, 07:23 PM by keeshond5.)
10-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Forgotten House Demo Release - by keeshond5 - 10-18-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: The Forgotten House Demo Release - by Kman - 10-18-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: The Forgotten House Demo Release - by vcplz - 10-26-2011, 11:48 PM