The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im a new Custom Story Maker. Any guidance?
CeftKuro Offline

Threads: 1
Im a new Custom Story Maker. Any guidance?

Ok don't be upset that i'm a noob. BUT, I have been obsessing about amnesia custom stories for a while now and
i finally got around to downloading the editors and such. I'm also working on several different ideas for stories
both serious and un-serious. There are several things that i would like to know how to do for certain stories that i
have planned. I guess the easiest way for me to get help is i guess to just list my problems and hopefully some
really smart guy will list the answers to my many problems:

1- How do i make custom skins for the enemies? ( Basically how do i make a gatherer look like something else but still act like a gatherer.

2- How do i make objects spawn in certain areas and fly around and disappear? ( Yea the crappy overly-used jump scare idea but they still are a good way[ if used correctly] to get some good reactions in)

3- Is it possible to make a statue follow the character for a certain distance? ( not like follow just floating towards him but like the Weeping Angels from Dr. Who where they only move when your not looking at them.)

4- Is it possible to make an enemy be standing somewhere, then when they see the character they fly towards them instead of walking/running. ( Another cheap scare but good ideas can make even the worst concepts half-way decent. What i mean is like Gatherer is standing in a corner, it sees Daniel, then it roars and flys toward him like a cheao dead body scare. BUT IT DOESNT ATTACK THE CHARACTER IT JUST FLYS TOWARDS THEM AND DISAPPEARS.)

Last but not least ( for now =D )

- How do you put masks on characters? ( might be in the first question but thought i might aswell post it anyway =c )

Please dont hate, if you don't have something constructive or helpful to post please don't waste my time by just posting something that nobody wants to read. Thanks ahead of time.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2012, 01:09 PM by CeftKuro.)
01-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Im a new Custom Story Maker. Any guidance? - by CeftKuro - 01-22-2012, 10:57 AM