The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with Serial key - JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE
lacko Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Trouble with Serial key - JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE

I'm having a serial key problem, after downloading the 1.2 update. I bought the DVD version of Amnesia: Dark Descent, that has a serial number written on the back of the manual. I have instelled the game from the disc and i had no trouble playing the game after it. It didn't ask for the serial key, it only needed the DVD in my rom to run it.
But now that I installed the games 1.2 update, right after clicking the Amnesia shortcut, a window pops up asking for the serial key.
I have two problems with this:

1. The serial key on the back of the manual has the letter 'O' in it, but the window doesnt not accept letter 'O', not even the number 0.
2. My serial number has 21 digits, while the window asking for the serial, only accepts 16 digits.

So now I cant even run the game. Is there any way to solve this?
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2012, 07:56 PM by plutomaniac.)
01-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Trouble with Serial key - JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE - by lacko - 01-22-2012, 02:36 PM