The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question: Just a question about PointLights
robo Offline

Threads: 15
Question  Question: Just a question about PointLights

Hey, how come PointLights on 03_archives.map(The real game map) never seem to light up the walls? Huh
I've even made my own PointLight inside their map to see if it gives away any light what so ever, and it seems to be "invalid" or something, so my question is, how do I make it, so it's the same but on my own custome story map?
Also, is there anyway to make my candle(And candle or lightentity) Light more/Light less? I thought connecting it to a PointLight would work, and it seems to work "kinda" but if the lamp is lit-off, it still makes it apperance on for an exampel, the wall.

I took some printscreens on 2 PointLight with the same exact properties, that would probably show you what I mean( one is from my mod, and the other from the map named above. )

Thanks for quick response Blush

02-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Question: Just a question about PointLights - by robo - 02-16-2012, 12:17 AM