The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could not Load Main init file! help!
CrazyKilla Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Photo  Could not Load Main init file! help!

Hello My Name is CrazyKilla,

I have been having a problem with amnesia and i have went through the forums and have found similar things but they are diffirent from this...

When i launch amnesia, it gives me a little box like this: [Image: AmnesiaError.png]

I Heared that people get this after they actually launch the game itself... but for me, not even a launcher!

i have tried Reinstalling, i have tried deleting every amnesia-related file on my pc, and installing it again,

And the strange thing is that amnesia worked fine before this, i completed the game, i was working on a custom story, then 1 random day it just wouldnt work, i dont know what this could be, i didnt install any updates, i didn't change anything in the amnesia folder, i hope you guys can help me Big Grin

Heres some stuff about my PC:

Graphics Card: Geforce GTS 450 (Device Manager says its out of date, even if i update it)
Ram: 4GB
System Type: 32-Bit
Processor: AMD Phenom 9150e Quad Core Processor 1.80 GHz
Power Supply: 600Watt

PS: I went on steam and downloaded the Demo Version of Amnesia, it worked fine,

PSS: The version with this problem of mine is non-steam, and is up-to-date

PSSS: Yes, This is for PC, not mac, not anything else, PC!!
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012, 02:08 AM by CrazyKilla.)
04-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Could not Load Main init file! help! - by CrazyKilla - 04-03-2012, 01:34 AM