The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Jane Jensen's (creator of Gabriel Knight) new game, Moebius
BMacklin Offline

Threads: 1
Jane Jensen's (creator of Gabriel Knight) new game, Moebius

Hey all,

Long time lurker, big fan of Penumbra and Amnesia. I thought some of you might be fans of the Gabriel Knight pc adventure games, designed by Jane Jensen. She has a new project called Moebius which will be a point and click adventure with her brilliant blend of puzzle solving, engaging story, and scientific + supernatural elements.

This is a kickstarter project. As of my post there are about 17 hours left in the campaign. We are funded but are hoping to reach the stretch goals of $400k (likely) and $450k (possible but unlikely). Just about $7000 from $400k, but we need your help!

Frictional Games' own Mikael had this to say about Jane on her recent reddit AMA:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/tl...ay/c4nkw95
Quote: Just wanted to say thank
you for all the great games. Gabriel Knight: SotF was probably the first
game I played when I realized games could not only be just as immersive
and important as novels or movies, but that the interaction could take
storytelling to a whole new level.

• Mikael Hedberg, writer at Frictional Games
Jane has had a huge influence on horror and suspense writing in adventure games, with her first GK game being a pioneer in adult storytelling.

If you're interested please see the kickstarter page for more information!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005...2-2013-csg

And here's a piece of concept art for Moebius!

[Image: moebiusscreen1.jpg]
05-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Jane Jensen's (creator of Gabriel Knight) new game, Moebius - by BMacklin - 05-18-2012, 08:40 PM