The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Grimorium Verum
bagobonez Offline

Threads: 11
Grimorium Verum

First time modding for any game ever... however I'm not content with just slapping a few walls together and throwing in a bunch of jump scares. There will be some jump scares but they are few and far between and there's a reason they are there which ties into the story. This will mostly be a story driven CS with much more atmosphere than action. Along the way I've paid some homage to Silent Hill and the Legend of Zelda in some subtle ways. Since this is my first CS I won't be trying to re-invent the wheel with gameplay elements or custom models, textures or anything like that (though I do have a few custom songs, sounds, etc), but I'm hoping the story, atmosphere, level design and attention to detail will carry it. Difficulty will probably be fairly easy.

Plot: You wake up and don't remember anyth...JUST KIDDING! Here's the plot... Count Wilshire, the count of a large mansion, has acquired one of only two copies of the Grimorium Verum, an ancient black magic spell book. What he intends to do with the book is anyone's guess. You are one of his servants who lives in a humble home a short distance through the woods. It's your job to investigate what the Count is up to.
05-19-2012, 04:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Grimorium Verum - by bagobonez - 05-19-2012, 04:46 AM
RE: Grimorium Verum - by nemesis567 - 05-19-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Grimorium Verum - by bagobonez - 05-19-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: Grimorium Verum - by Acies - 05-19-2012, 06:07 PM
RE: Grimorium Verum - by bagobonez - 07-26-2012, 01:21 PM