The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete lock up while playing
Tanner1294 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Question  Complete lock up while playing

At pure random while playing the game it will completely lock up. It doesn't seem to be from anything specific in the game like an event occurring or a character loading, it just happens. The last time it happened I peeked around a corner and pbbt, it froze. And when I say froze, I mean it completely locks up the entire bloody computer forcing me to shut it down by holding the power button.
I read somewhere that PPC Macs are hit and miss with this game because of issues with the graphics card drivers? Is this being worked on? It seemed like the guy was blaming Apple for not updating the drivers but this is the only game/app/whatever that has this issue so I highly doubt that Apple's completely at fault here..
Anyone have a fix to this or some more info at least? I'd really like to play the game...

So here are the specs:
2005 PowerBook G4 15"
1.5 ghz G4
2 gigs of RAM
ATI 9770 Radeon Mobility with 64 megs of VRAM.
05-24-2012, 02:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Complete lock up while playing - by Tanner1294 - 05-24-2012, 02:16 AM
RE: Complete lock up while playing - by Urkle - 05-24-2012, 03:16 AM