The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again
Ahmed Quast Offline
Banned

Threads: 5
I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again

"Again" because others have already nagged you about it. Having gotten a 3D TV a strong force keeps reminding me to play Amnesia in real 3D using it.
All attempts to find a way of using the 3D-TV with it failed because it is OpenGL-based and not DirectX.
It seems that a DirectX - OpenGL - Wrapper cannot be written for amnesia's openGL.
So I have a request for you: Please write a patch for your game that includes a stereo mode into Amnesia. I heard it was easy in OpenGL to create something like that.
I guess if two images are next to each other my TV will get it and display it properly. And when you are at it, please include all in all 4 hotkeys for changing the position of the image plane plus and minus aswell as total depth plus and minus.

I guess the more people reply to this thread the higher the probability of the patch being written.

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 08:45 AM by Ahmed Quast.)
06-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again - by Ahmed Quast - 06-03-2012, 08:40 AM