Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Unregistered

RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

- I really liked the room where you have to decided where to stand to fry the worm

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

-I had problems figuring out the chemical machine. Took me pleeeeenty of tries. But I love the challenge!

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

- I loved it! The whole setting, mood and music in the game. I loved it all, I woulden't have changed a thing

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

- I loved it all, allthough the ending confused me abit. The game should have been longer, it was kind of short for me

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

-I loved it all. The voice of Clarence was creepy, and very fitting.

6) How did you like the ending?

- I'm not really sure what I thougth about the ending, I didn't not like it, and I'm not sure I did like it.
02-26-2008, 07:50 PM

Messages In This Thread