The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Crash after Chemical Storage, need save game or help!
videnthecoldone Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Crash after Chemical Storage, need save game or help!

Hello. I'm sorry if this is a repost, i did see some other threads about issues after leaving the chemical storage room but they were quite old and really of no help to me. SO! I leave the chemical storage room and Clarence starts on about his bit about taking me with him and not only does the game crash but my entire PC seems to lock up as well. I've downloaded the patches and hotfixes, updated my graphics drivers, set everything to low etc, but it keeps doing it so If anyone has a save game after going to the chemical storage room i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
07-06-2012, 03:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Crash after Chemical Storage, need save game or help! - by videnthecoldone - 07-06-2012, 03:35 AM