The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Would you be interested in having a custom background image made in this style?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement Custom Background Images - Conceptish Art
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15
Custom Background Images - Conceptish Art

Hey guys, I haven't really contributed anything particularly substantial to the community as of yet, and feel perhaps I should. After thinking of a way how, and creating this particular piece in under an hour, I thought: perhaps I can make the background ImgFiles for the custom_story.cfg, so that people can have their own custom made background for the usual CS. If anyone would like me to make one for them, please, dont be afraid to ask! Of course this will be free.

The piece I did would perhaps not be very useful for an amnesia custom story, but here it is: The first is pre-filter, the second is after, plus darkening and use of light effects. (In fact, I'm going to make this a poll to see if anyone is interested/would want one.)

[Image: imroonielstyle1.th.jpg]

[Image: imroonielstyle102.th.jpg]

A more amnesia styled one - obviously not great detail as it was also done quickly, but gives you more of an idea:
[Image: amnesiabackground2.th.jpg]
And another:
[Image: amnesiabackground3.th.jpg]

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2012, 08:52 PM by The Shanus.)
07-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Background Images - Conceptish Art - by The Shanus - 07-29-2012, 07:35 PM