The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Next?
Dunge Offline

Threads: 3
Next?

I finished black plague, and got deeply sad when I heard you cut out the third episode. Black Plague was great but was unfortunately way too short, even shorter than Overture (at least I think so).

I hope you won't change your concept in your next games, intelligent puzzles in another type of game than the traditional point&click adventure game is awesome. Intelligence needed to play games lowered each years and it's nice to see that some guys won't dumb down their games so that everyone can play it.

I know you are working on a engine rework, let's just hope it won't too long to see another product Wink. I'm a game programmer myself, worked at Ubisoft and since then I would do anything to encourage indie developers, aspiring to do the same.
02-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Next? - by Dunge - 02-19-2008, 08:45 AM