The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I re install Amnesia?
saiyan Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago How do I re install Amnesia?

I tried to do a full conversion mod but I ended up messing up. I haven't done too many of them, I'm still somewhat new to Amnesia. I hit yes to merge folders and then it asked me to replace some files. I thought I was supposed to do that so I hit yes to all. Now when I try to play that full conversion, I get this:

"Amneisa.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module ntdll.dll at 0023:776A7245, LdrUnlockLoaderLock()+1465byte(s)"

I sent a message to the creator of the mod and he recommended that I re install Amnesia again. I bought the game through the website (amnesiagame.com). I have the license number to my game. Amnesia is my first real PC game, I rarely install anything on my laptop so I don't do this kind of stuff everyday.

My overall question is this, how can I re install Amnesia without paying for it again? Or do I have to pay for it again?

I'm assuming I might have to uninstall the game first then re install it, but once again Amnesia is my first PC game so I've never had to do anything like this, I'm a noob when it comes to that. Thanks for any help/advice, I truly appreciate it.
09-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
How do I re install Amnesia? - by saiyan - 09-07-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: How do I re install Amnesia? - by saiyan - 09-07-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: How do I re install Amnesia? - by marni13 - 09-12-2012, 04:20 PM