Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dead Space - need some help with the "Environmental Hazard" level
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Dead Space - need some help with the "Environmental Hazard" level

(09-09-2012, 06:47 AM)darkely Wrote: So in other words: since I have a variety of weapons the game will probably not give my a good amount of ammo for one?

If I put some weapons away (not equipped) will the game disperse ammo differently or will it stay the same?
What it means is that when the game generates ammo regardless from loot, or supply crates, it will be drawing it from random depending on the weapons you have now. If you have four, you will likely get an even amount for everything AKA not a lot for everything, not to mention your inventory will likely be bursting full. If you only have one weapon, ALL the ammo drops will be that weapon with very little exceptions (I get random pulse rounds, and flame fuel when I only had the Plasma Cutter rarely).

Also, I agree with Obliviator that the Plasma Cutter is the best weapon. Fast, accurate, and very little chance of actually wasting ammo through overkill. I beat the entire game on the hardest difficulty using that (Though I did keep my contact beam for boss purposes.)

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead Space - need some help with the "Environmental Hazard" level - by Kreekakon - 09-09-2012, 06:56 AM