The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshots of a Custom Story I'm Making
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
Screenshots of a Custom Story I'm Making

IMPORTANT EDIT: I decided I didn't want to make custom stories for now. I'm keeping my works stored away, but you won't see anything in the future for a long time.

Hi. After scrapping Rising Water, I decided to try again at making a custom story. The story, in a nutshell: You are Thomas, who has worked as a carriage driver for a long time. You purchase a mansion from a man named Gerald, and borrow a carriage from a neighbor at your old house, load your luggage on, and leave for the mansion. You get unpacked and settled, and return the carriage, then finish up work for the day. You decide to walk back home, as an eerie fog settles over the forest.

I've been working for a while on the story and I wanted some feedback from the community on how it looks thus far. I've snapped some screenshots.
Spoiler below!

[Image: v3uLO.jpg]
[Image: AMaqq.jpg]
[Image: bCWnn.jpg]
[Image: 7pfAr.jpg]

What do you think?

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012, 05:07 PM by Zaffre.)
09-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Screenshots of a Custom Story I'm Making - by Zaffre - 09-10-2012, 12:18 AM