Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Digressiophobia - The beginning
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Digressiophobia - The beginning

Very original CS I liked it

I give it 9.5/10

Patiently waiting for chapter 2 Smile

and btw, there is a bug in your CS:

Spoiler below!
Once you get the lantern with Simon and change to Mark then to Simon again, the lantern stops working. It becomes just an ordinary item that cannot be used with anything (the image of the lantern appears as thought you were going to use it on something else). Please fix that and, since we are in it, you might want to add some more oil like a Large Oil Potion near the spot were you pick the lantern. Is just to lessen the difficulty see, because those tunnels are easy to get lost into.

Another lesser bug...

Spoiler below!
see the room where simon sleeps? in the other side of the corridor there is a door right? I remember opening the door before playing with the grunt. When you play with the grunt you close all the doors in the map so they must be broken by the grunt right? Well, it seems that the unbroken doors will remain locked once you get to control Simon again. I know this happens to the door close to the room where simon sleeps because I just broke every other door while controlling the grunt so I don't know if the same doesn't apply to all other doors in the map. Again, just a lesser bug, clearly not game breaking (unless, say, you forgot the lantern and then you can't come to that room to pick it up again.)
09-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digressiophobia - The beginning - by Adny - 09-14-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Digressiophobia - The beginning - by Futrar - 09-22-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Digressiophobia - The beginning - by ShiningBlader - 09-24-2012, 12:18 AM
RE: Digressiophobia - The beginning - by Kman - 09-24-2012, 03:02 PM