Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo
ironman0001 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo

(09-30-2012, 11:52 PM)ironman0001 Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 11:21 PM)Statyk Wrote: Is this the custom story you've been trying to make flying jesus's in and other script that were posted in the support section? If you ask me, that's not scary. Any custom story like that, I'd leave and flip a table in frustration as soon as I saw one of those typical, overused jumpscares. I've done it before, and it's ruined a lot of custom stories for me. I haven't played a custom story in months.
PFFT! Flying jesus (aka: Teleporting Naked Guys) Are the most popular jumpscares!

If you were locked in a closet for 3 weeks, That wouldn't be long?
And besides... 3 weeks is a long time because there isn't much to do in a level editor! Almost everything is already made! All you have to do is make some walls, add some furniture... add some monsters and what not... and type some stuff... You don't design the walls and design the monsters and write the scripts with a freakin' pen and paper :\

(10-01-2012, 12:08 AM)Kman Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 11:52 PM)ironman0001 Wrote: PFFT! Flying jesus (aka: Teleporting Naked Guys) Are the most popular jumpscares!
[Image: you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg]
Everybody hates teleporting naked guys -.- And i see by your signature or whatever, You watch pewdiepie... And whenever he runs into a teleporting naked guy, He yells and jumps so much that the camera recording him falls! And it's not like the guy isn't used to scary games! He plays amnesia, The corridor, Slender, Penumbra, The grudge, nosforato or however you spell it... etc And has beaten like all of them! Why do you think they add so many teleporting naked guys in custom stories? Cause they know people get so scared by them! :O
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 12:16 AM by ironman0001.)
10-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo - by ironman0001 - 10-01-2012, 12:08 AM