Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases

Lighting looks good! This makes me want to play it!!!

And also the story, sound kind of cool!

EDIT:

Review:

Spoiler below!

Lighting: You will have to work on that. You made good use of candles, but did you notice that they didn't really light up the room. That looks pretty unrealistic. Box-lights and pointlights are you best friends! Use them wisely.

Story: I like it! The way you made me believe that those monsters were real was good! I though "Damn" when i read the note that said calamine was the reason for mutation...

Mapping: You have too big rooms! I understand that you wanted to make something like the choir. It just didn't make sense. There was like 2 doors in the biiig room. Didn't reallly make sense to me. Try using smaller rooms, and less corridors...

Although a nice map. Could use some editting, but i found no other bug, than a candle floating in midair because it stood on a moveable box

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 09:02 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
10-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases - by FlawlessHappiness - 10-12-2012, 07:43 PM